Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scott Burdick and Susan Lyons

This husband and wife team have made a splash among internet wannabe artists. It seems every artists' messageboard has several mentions of them, and their demo pages alone must eat up a ton of bandwidth.

Susan offers only one demo, and her technique (or what we know of it from the sole demo), is different from her husband's, yet her finished work looks similar to his.

Scott has eleven demos online. He seems to be very generous with his knowledge, and I've spent many hours poring over every one of them.

Scott and Susan, If you read this... PLEASE post a drawing demo. Your drawings are as interesting as your paintings, and I'd love to see how you do them. I know. I know. You've given so much already. I'll shut up now.

Here's the link to their demo page.

Rent Scott Burdick's DVDs here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! :)

I have a blog about art myself, maybe you could visit me one day!

I'm here:
www.maisazul.blogspot.com

See ya!
Rui

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SmartFlix.com How-To DVD Rental